The Cradle’s support for all those touched by adoption is made possible by our community.
100% tax-deductible contributions for 2021 will be accepted through December 31, 2021.
For assistance with making a gift or with charitable giving paperwork, please contact email@example.com
How can you give back to The Cradle Giving Celebration?
- Be a Fundraising Champion for The Cradle! Share your story on a customized page hosted on this site and invite your friends and family to participate in this online giving event.
- Give Online Now
- By Check: Made payable to "The Cradle Foundation." Please mail checks The Cradle Foundation attn: Rachel J. Solomon 2049 Ridge Avenue Evanston, IL 60201.
- Wire Transfer – The Cradle Foundation accepts gifts via electronic funds transfer.
- Gifts of Stock – The Cradle Foundation accepts donations of shares of stock.
- Donor Advised Funds - The Cradle coordinates DAF giving with several community foundations and charitable gift funds.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) – The Cradle Foundation is qualified to receive qualified charitable distributions from individual retirement accounts. Donors age 70½ or older may transfer monies from their IRA to The Cradle Foundation without paying tax on the distribution.
- Workplace Giving - Would you like to donate to The Cradle directly from your paycheck? Your employer may have a workplace giving or United Way campaign currently accepting pledges for donations to agencies including The Cradle Foundation in 2022.
- Employer Matches - Does your employer match charitable giving? Double the impact of your 2021 donation by submitting for a match from your company.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act Provisions for 2021 Charitable Giving
If you are itemizing deductions, for cash contributions made in 2021, you can elect to deduct up to 100 percent of your AGI (formerly 60 percent prior to the CARES Act). If you are not itemizing, the CARES Act allows for an additional, “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $300.
The Cradle Foundation was created in 2003 to raise and manage funds in support of The Cradle’s outstanding adoption and child welfare programs and services. Gifts made through The Cradle Foundation directly support The Cradle. The Cradle Foundation’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 45-0506764.